Grab your camera or smart phone and get creative – it’s time for our 2017 Photo Competition in association with St Andrew’s Church.
Two years ago we asked you to capture spring on camera and were knocked out with the standard of entries. This time the theme is Signs of Summer – think lazy deckchair days, chilled barbecues, colourful gardens, messing about in the river, fetes and festivals.
The entries will be judged by an independent panel of experts from the Chorleywood community who will be looking for the most imaginative and striking images, not necessarily technical excellence.
There are two categories,
Category 1: Adults
Category 2: Under 18s
How to enter:
* email your photo with a caption of no more than 50 words to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 9 June
* All images must be digital and high resolution
* Add your name and category to email subject i.e. Zoe Smith- Category 1.
* Include your name, your phone number and email address
* Under 18s should state their age on 9 June 2017
* You must have the permission of anybody featured in the photograph before submitting it
* If you are under 16 your parent/guardian needs to confirm that they agree to your participation
Winners will be notified by email or phone
A selection of entries will be displayed on our website www.chorleywoodmagazine.co.uk and the most impressive will be printed in our July/August issue
Photos will be on display at the St Andrew’s ‘Signs of Summer’ Photography exhibition from mid June and prizes awarded on the launch night of the exhibition, Friday 16 June.