Posted On September 2, 2018
September 02, 2018

With TRDC needing to find space for hundreds of new properties and with more property owners planning extensions,  CRA is receiving more requests for planning matter assistance. So to clarify our position, – CRA will provide informal support to residents with planning questions but will only get directly involved and submit comments or representations to council planning committees where at least three residents have raised concerns and objected. This is to ensure that we properly balance the needs of all residents.  Enquiries should be submitted to .

Inevitably with little room for new development on existing sites, the Green Belt surrounding Chorleywood will come under pressure as TRDC strives to meet its targets. CRA will monitor plans and where appropriate act, with the support of residents, to protect our environment.

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *